Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. The Personal Data that you provide directly to us through Flat Vernacular's sites will be apparent from the context in which you provide the data. For example:
- When you register for a Customer Account we collect your full name, email address, and account log-in credentials.
- When you fill-in our online form to contact our sales team, we collect your full name, email, country, and anything else you tell us about your project, needs, and timeline.
Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/orcredit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies, and server logs. Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, acceptance of Cookies, purchase/checkout forms, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
- If you are a Trade Account user, you will provide us with your name, business entity name, email, and business address. By using our Trade Account Program, you also provide us with business information that verifies your eligibility to access our program. This may include a business certificate, resale license, or Employer Identification Number. We ask for this information to ensure that our Trade Account Program is only accessible to the design professionals that we have exclusively built it for. It is our hope that our Trade Account Program offers professionals the opportunity to use Flat Vernacular products more easily while in turn benefitting personally from the discounts we offer to them exclusively.
Third Party Websites
We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Use of Information Collected
Flat Vernacular LLC may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.flatvernacular.com.com. Flat Vernacular LLC may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Flat Vernacular LLC does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Flat Vernacular LLC may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to glean what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Flat Vernacular LLC may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Flat Vernacular LLC and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Flat Vernacular LLC; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users ofwww.flatvernacularcom and/or the general public.
- Browser and device data, such as IP address, device type, operating system and Internet browser type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, plug-ins, add-ons and the language version of the Sites you are visiting;
- Usage data, such as time spent on the Sites, pages visited, links clicked, language preferences, and the pages that led or referred you to our Sites.
Children Under Age of 13
Flat Vernacular LLC does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Web Sites
Flat Vernacular LLC shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: 347.457.6227
Flat Vernacular LLC
173 Ponus Avenue Norwalk, CT 06850