At Flat Vernacular we strive to provide a wide range of thoughtful color options (otherwise known as "colorways"). However, we understand that sometimes our standard colorways don’t play nicely with your preferred color schemes. Thus, we offer the option to customize any of our current patterns to match your décor. You can choose colors from our other patterns, or you can ask us to color match anything from your space. Below are a few guidelines to streamline the process. The sky's the limit!
- $250 per colorway. Includes strike off for color approval. Each colorway requires a set up fee, and a strike off for approval.
- If you are ready to get started you may secure your place in the queue HERE
COST PER ROLL OF WALLPAPER
- Cost is the same as the listed production roll price.
The set up fee is non-refundable.
The set up fee covers most of our patterns, however, patterns with more colors may be subject to additional fees.
MINIMUM ORDER REQUIREMENTS
- Custom colorways require a minimum order of 15 rolls.
- Want to order less? No problem! Orders less than the minimum are subject to a fee. That fee depends on the total quantity ordered.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO!
- We require physical swatches to ensure we print the correct colors.
- Once you have your colors chosen we will produce a strike off for your approval.
- If special inks or grounds are used (such as metallic ink or vinyl paper), the rolls may be subject to additional fees. These fees are typically no greater than $20 per roll.
Email us to get started!
Prices and minimums are subject to change. We reserve the right to put any custom colorways into production.